In this video, I would like to review one of the most beloved dive watches on the market: the now-discontinued Seiko SBDX017 — better known as the Marinemaster 300. With an exquisite hand-lacquered bezel, Zaratsu polished steel case and monocoque construction, it offers a beautifully made saturation diver. Watch the full review for more!
If you enjoyed this, take a look at more Seiko-related content!
- Dimensions: 44.3mm x 14.6mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Domed Hardlex
- Display: Matte black dial / Applied polished metal indices / Brushed and polished metal hands / Date displayed at 3 / Seiko Lumibrite applied to the hands and the dial
- Water Resistance: 30 ATM / 300m
- Movement: 8L35: Time, date / Automatic winding & manual winding / Hacking seconds / 26 jewels / 4Hz, 28,800 vph, or 8 ticks-per-second / 50-hour power reserve / In-house design and manufacturing
For more, head over to the Seiko website.