In this video, I would like to take a look at one of the most remarkable microbrands at the moment: NTH. Offering a range of watches inspired by the icons of vintage watchmaking, NTH presents watches of impeccable quality and with an array of variants to suit more or less every taste. In this review, I will focus on the Tudor based NTH Näcken and the Heuer based NTH Bahia.
Using reliable and well engineered Miyota movements, these watches offer impressive specifications for a relatively modest price. NTH have created what has been labelled by some as competition for watches of twice the price — a bold claim which I would like to examine with the Nacken & Bahia in this review.
If you enjoyed this, take a look at more watch reviews!
Pricing: Näcken Renegade: £650 | Bahia: £630
- Dimensions: 40mm x 48mm x 11.5mm
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Double-Domed Sapphire with Anti-Reflective Treatment
- Display: Printed dial markers / Unidirectional 120-click bezel / Brushed DLC stainless steel bezel insert / Date placed at 6 o’clock / Brushed metal hands / Bahia: Cathedral hands & matte black 24-hour military dial / Näcken Renegade: Snowflake hands & vertically brushed fumée Tudor-style dial
- Water Resistance: 30 ATM / 300m
- Movement: Miyota 9015: Time & date (optional) / Automatic & manual winding / Hacking seconds / 42-hour power reserve / 4Hz, 28,800 vph, 8 ticks-per-second
For more, take a look at NTH’s website.